FREE 5K

TRAINING PROGRAM

Starts September 3rd

Revival Fitness 5k Training Program

Details

Welcome to Revival's Fall 2019 5K Training Program! Starting September 3rd, 2019, we are officially launching our FREE 8-week running training program for anyone looking to complete a 5K race. This program is for all levels, experiences, and running goals. So many people out there talk about wanting to run or complete races but don't because they don't know what to do or how to do it. Too many questions float around and before you know it, you give up before you started. Or you actually do try, run once or twice, get super winded, feel like you're going to die after 1/8 of a mile, get discouraged, and stop all together. Sound familiar?

Running can be very manageable and possible with an actual plan and accountability. Sure, it's going to be challenging and you're going to feel like quitting sometimes, especially the first couple weeks. It doesn't happen overnight. You take things one day at a time, one run at a time, and one step at a time. And before you know it, you're in the middle of a run and think, "Wait, this doesn't feel as hard as it did 2 weeks ago." Or something like, "I can't believe I just ran an entire mile without stopping; I never thought I'd actually be able to do that."

 

You are capable of far more than you think and give yourself credit for! A famous ultra-marathoner of ours has an interesting quote he preaches to other runners: "Running is 90% mental and the other 10% mental." Running is so much about your mindset and how hard you're willing to push yourself. It's taking 10 more steps when you say you can't do anymore. It's picking up your pace when you're legs feel like lead blocks and you think you can't go any faster. In this program, we'll help you accomplish your running goals by giving you a plan, surround you with a supportive community, provide guided expert advice, and hold you accountable. And did we mention that the entire program is FREE? Because it is. It's free. Crazy free.

 

This program is designed for...

    1) Beginners looking to run your first ever 5K,

    2) Recreational runners looking for more structure, support, and guidance, and

    3) Experienced runners needing that extra push to fine tune skills and bump up that PR.

What's Included

  • Specific 8-week training plan for your specific running experience and abilities

  • Access to private Revival 5K Training Program Facebook group

  • Weekly exclusive posts and emails with tips/advice on a variety of topics (breathing, proper attire, stretching, nutrition/hydration, cross-training, routes, and much more)

  • Access to Tyler (Owner/Performance Coach) and Chris (Physical Therapist), both who were elite runners and have decades of experience 

  • Accountability and awesome support from others on the same exact journey

  • List of upcoming local races to consider

  • Discounts on certain Revival programs and services

How to Sign Up

  1. Fill out the form below

  2. On Facebook, search for "Revival 5K Training Program" or simply click here and request to join this Closed Group. *Note: All members must fill out the form below before joining the Facebook group

  3. Refer friends and family and help make this the most amazing community

  4. Send any questions to Tyler at RevivalFitnessRehab@gmail.com

  5. Run, have fun, and be awesome!

 

SIGN UP AND RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY!

Totally Free!

arrow&v

CONTACT US

© 2019 Revival Fitness & Rehab. All Rights Reserved. 

VISIT US

*Hours based on classes, programs, and scheduled appointments

 

3316 5th Avenue 

Suite 100 and Suite 300

Altoona, PA 16602